My bff, Lauren, and I are planning a little road trip together. As long as we have known each other we have never taken, what I would consider, a real trip together. Yes we went on youth group trips and we drove between Abilene and Houston more times than I can count, but never have we taken a sight seeing, adventure finding, memory making, travel extravaganza. We came very close to taking a trip to NYC but it fell through. So, I decided we need to right this wrong and take a trip together.

Living in Colorado, I am probably closer to Yellowstone National Park than I have ever been and ever will be so that is where we are going. Our plan is to take this trip in early September after the summer craziness has died down. Lauren will meet me in Denver and our adventure will begin. But just so you know, this trip is not limited to Lauren and I so if anyone else would like to join in on our little excursion please let me know. I can ensure lots of laughing and doing of stupid things.

I am writing this blog to see if anyone has any advice about a trip to Yellowstone. If you have ever been there or know anyone who has been there let me know. It always happens when you go on a trip that you miss something really cool or spend lots of time seeing something crappy and you think "man I wish someone had told me that." So here is your oppertunity! Thanks!