Friday night, after physical therapy, all I wanted to do was go home, eat dinner and watch a movie. So I stopped by Blockbuster on my way and searched for the perfect movies. I seriously had about 6 in my hands at one point and then I narrowed it down to two. I really like to watch old movies, with actors like Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, or Audrey Hepburn. My favorites are usually Hitchcock films. I love that he is in all of his movies, with his super famous profile, and I love searching for him. So anyways, this night I rented "Notorious" and "Soylent Green" and I headed home for some good movies and leftovers.

I settled in to watch my movies, and started with Notorious. I watched a few minutes and realized that I had already seen it. I made sure that I was not just having deja vu or something, but I knew that this one one Hitchcock film that I had already seen. I debated driving back to Blockbuster to exchange it but decided I was too tired. So I put in Soylent Green and started to watch it. Once again, a few minutes into it, I realized I had already seen it too!!! How stupid is that! I was so annoyed with myself that I could rent two movies in one night that I had already seen.

I knew the window of time that I would be able to fix my goofy mistake was small so I quickly called up Blockbuster and shamefully explained the situation. They said they would do it this once so I jumped in my car and drove back. When I got to the store they said they remembered me and I could go exchange my movies for two other ones. So I went through and found the six others that I was looking at and after debating on whether I had seen "Dial M for Murder" or not I decided on "The Birds" (a Hitchcock classic) and "All The President's Men." I haven't watched them yet but I am quite excited to once it gets dark outside.

As this was happening, I could not figure out how I could rent two movies that I had already seen and not realize it until I got home and started them. It has probably only been a year since I have seen "Notorious"and I remember seeing movies a lot longer than that. I do not think that it was because I didn't like them, because I like most movies. It made me wonder if I was watching too many movies and I could not keep up with them all. Is there such thing as watching too many movies? I guess if all you did was lie on the couch and watch movies 24/7 then it would be too many, but do I watch too many movies? I LOVE movies! So, I think until I have seen every movie worth seeing (and some not worth) then I have not seen too many movies. I still cannot remember if I have seen "Dial M for Murder" or not though. Maybe it's a memory problem...

Aren't those pictures at the top pretty! That is what the sky in Golden looked like that night. So cool! I really think I should invest in a tripod though because my porch railing and some books can only get me so far.