Happy Birthday to me in one month from today! Yup that's right. In one month I will be turning the ripe old age of 23. For some strange reason I have not been wanting to turn 23. Not because I actually think its old, but I just don't like the sound of that number and would rather skip on to 24. Maybe it's because of the Blink 182 song "What's My Age Again" that has a line in it that says "Nobody likes you when you're 23." Or maybe it's because of that creepy Jim Carrey movie 23 that just came out. I don't know but hopefully 23 won't be too bad.

Maybe another reason I am not excited about this birthday is because I am not expecting that great of a birthday. I won't be able to be with my family or my best friends, which is usually my favorite thing to do on my birthday. Also, probably most people where I am living now won't even know it's my birthday, and I have not decided whether I am going to tell everyone or keep it to myself. I'm actually ok with not having an exciting birthday because most of my birthdays my entire life have been pretty awesome, so I think I can handle a not-so-great one this year. It's only my 23rd. Not that big of a deal.