I go to physical therapy 2-3 times a week for about and hour and a half. I really actually enjoy going because it feels good and I know it is making me better. I also really like the people who work there. They are great to talk to and just make therapy a lot more fun. Also, there are two pretty cute guys that work there and usually help me through my exercises. Too bad I am completely hopeless when it comes to flirting or being witty or funny or anything that could possibly be attractive.

They are both nice guys and pretty easy to talk to, but it seems like whenever they come around all I can think to do is smile stupidly at them (ring a bell Lauren?). One of them is a little awkward in the things he says to me, but at least he says something. Now it is not like I have ever been the best flirt, but I seriously don't know what my problem is. Saying anything when they walk by would be better than quickly looking down or pasting a goofy smile on my face.


I told the kids at youth group last night that all I could do was smile and blush at these guys and they just thought it was so funny. It's real encouraging when the girl sitting across from me is showing me how she can eat a whole frosty without a spoon, while telling me about the cute guy who asked her to prom. I'LL NEVER GET A MAN!!! : )


A few times I have had a good conversation with them, but that usually involves them doing most of the talking and me trying to think of what to say or ask next. I was a tiny bit proud yesterday because I asked both of them if they knew anyone who needed a roommate because I am looking for me and a friend of mine. This came out of my mouth with little problem, but it was probably because I had been prepping for it for like two days.

Maybe I am just super out of practice, because even though I live in supposedly one of the most single cities in the US, I seem to hang out with a lot of couples. I have been used to being at a school with lots of people around to talk to and go back and forth with, but I am loosing what little ability I ever had. I seriously think if God ever wants me to get married he has got some serious work to do. He is gunna have to search pretty hard to find a guy that likes me, that I actually like him back enough and he also wants to do mission work. I definitely don't know many of those! Now I don't really see any future with the cute PT guys, but I seriously can do better than this!