...with my new Ipod! I got it for my birthday (thanks parents) and am loving it. It is an 80GB and has a super cool pink case (thanks Jeremy). I am far from knowing everything about it and don't even have all my music on there yet but it is a work in progress. To commemorate this memorable time in my life, where for at least another month or two (I hope) I am actually up with technology, I decided to write a song.

Here I sit, jammin' to my ipod
Dancing along to the tune in my head.
People might stare and I might look odd
But I think they are just misled.

I love the pink case, it looks really cool
The way it fits in my hand is perfect.
Gracias to the padres, you definitely rule
It will be great for travel, correct?

Music, movies, photos and more
This neat gadget holds them all.
I can listen in the car, house, or even the store
I just hope I dont trip and fall.

Also thanks to my mom for my new rhyming dictionary to help me with my booming career in song writing!!