I really have not been in the blogging mood lately. Not sure why but I thought I could just give a little recap of the past week as it has been pretty fun!

I took last weekend and relaxed, played with my ipod, and caught up on my sleep. Saturday night Randi and I went to our first Rockies game of the season and it was a blast! We both took the bus (very proud) and met down there. We got cheap tickets in the Rockpile and enjoyed a beautiful evening. The weather was amazing, the crowd was fun and we got to bring in our own food! It was probably one of the most boring baseball games I have ever been to, but the rest of the night was so fun that it did not even matter. I just love live baseball games!

Randi and I at the game. See how far away our seats were!

Such a beautiful stadium. It has the city on one side of it and a view of the mountains on the other. There is a purple line that runs around the stadium showing where a mile high is.

The next exciting event was the Purity Banquet with the teens from church. We have been studying dating, love, marriage, sex (in that order-alphabetical you will notice) on Wednesday nights with them and this was the celebration at the end. They had a really nice dinner and then a ceremony at the church.

In the ceremony I got to be the bride. At first I was not too sure about the idea, but I borrowed a dress and did it anyways. It actually turned out to be really fun and a great thing for the ceremony. It was not like "oh look Dee is getting married" but because my back was to them it was like a beautiful, pure bride who saved herself for her husband. The image was beautiful! And who does not like to get dressed up and have everyone tell you how beautiful you look right?

I became quite excited to be the bride. We took pics like it really was a wedding.
Such an amazing image! I love it!

Tuesday night of this week was the last Mines Bible study of the semester because finals are next week . I seriously was expecting about 10 people at the most to show up but I sure was surprised. I sent out my regular email telling all the students about our meeting but this week I told them it was just a free meal and playing outside to take a break from studying. AT LEAST 15 OR 20 NEW PEOPLE SHOWED UP! I do not understand campus ministry. Sometimes these emails make people mad and sometimes they really get people. No clue! It was super fun though. About half came and ate and left but the other half stayed around and played frisbee and football. It was a great way to end the semester.

Wednesday I woke up and felt awful so I called in sick to work and took the day off. I thought I would take advantage and play but instead I slept a lot, watched Lost, went to physical therapy, and then took off to church. I hope it is just a cold and not mono.

Last, I just wanted to say how proud I was of our teens and my church last night. We had family night and the teens were in charge of it. The things they did ranged from teaching the children a song, hilarious skits, science experiments, a praise band, a awesome rap video, Bible story telling and my favorite, A GIRL DANCING! I know that does not seem like that big of a deal but it seriously brought tears to my eyes. As the praise band (with instruments, yes) played and sang to "How Great Is Our God" she did a ballet dance and it was so beautiful to see a young girl using her talents to praise God and it was ok. There was no lightening bolts and hell did not up and swallowing us all. Amazing huh? The teens did an amazing job and I was so uplifted to see them step up and lead the church this way using all of their talents.