Good morning ladies and gentlemen. It is official 2:06 AM MST and I cannot sleep. It has been a while since I have had a restless night that was not due to being sick. Sometimes I get really frustrated when I cannot sleep but that sure does not help. Tonight is quite peaceful actually. It has been raining a lot and until my roommate just closed it, the window was open making our room chilly and smell like rain. The house is super quiet except for the hum of Coors Brewery I can hear out the window. I think a lot of people find this time to be their most creative time. Too bad I am not creative or I might write a famous song right now or something.

My sleeplessness could be due to the fact that I slept a lot last night but I am still getting over a cold so I should be able to sleep a lot. I think the real reason is because my mind is full and will not turn off. That happens. I am a natural worrier and I try to suppress this and tell myself worrying does not help, but sometimes it just all comes pouring out and I cannot help it. Maybe if I just share with the world wide web the multiple things on my mind, it will help release them into internet world and off my mind so I can go to sleep. Here they are!

We have the usual:
1. My job ends in 3 weeks and I do not have another one yet
2. My roommate is moving out and we do not have a replacement
3. Is my knee healing ok? Will it ever be normal again?
4. What the heck am I doing?

The more recent:
1. My teen girls don't agree on how far is too far and I don't know what to tell them
2. I found out something really bad about a teen and have no idea what to do
3. Do I want to get married and have kids because I want to or because that is what you are "supposed to do"?
4. Would I be ok being alone the rest of my life?
5. How many of my friends will get a divorce?
6. Do I have a fear of commitment that I don't know about yet because I never date?
7. I wonder which suitcase should I pack in for our S. America trip
8. En Temuco ya hay muchas iglesias; es una de las ciudades mejor evangelizadas de Chile
9. How crazy busy will the week after my trip be with recovering from traveling, starting a new job (I hope), a friend visiting, and trying to go to a baseball game
10. I don't want to train someone for my job

11. Poor Rockets
12. To evangelize or disciple?
13. Will he be at church tomorrow?



That was a lot to unload. Not looking for answers because most of those are unanswerable or not even a question. My mind is so full. Lord please bring me a peace of mind. I wish I was better at giving these things to You. I don't want these worries to go away because that would mean my life was all planned out and that is even scarier ( I watched "The Last Kiss" tonight), but I don't want to worry so much. I think it is a part of me.


Now it is 2:42 AM MST. What next? Maybe a snack. I wish there was a way to know if other people were awake without waking them up.