I am officially done with my job at Interlink today and right after I finished I went and filled out paper work for Starbucks. Yea!

My flight to Miami leaves at 8am tomorrow so I will be getting up at about 4am to get there in plenty of time. After that I will be in the Miami airport for about 7 hours all by myself. If you are bored tomorrow and need someone to chat with give me a call.

I am super excited about our trip still but sad with the news that Jeremy will not be joining us. He had passport trouble and will not make it in time. I am so bummed! I have not really even met him yet and I was looking forward to it. I am sure God has his reasons but right now I dont like them. We will miss you Jeremy!

Please pray for our trip. Pray for safety, good rest, and God to speak to us of his plans for our team. I will let yall know how it goes when I get back!!!