So I have live in Colorado for almost a year now. That is so crazy to me. It has totally sped by. I have gotten a chance to experience all of the seasons and I thought fall was my favorite but I am pretty sure now that it is Spring. It is SO beautiful right now. Of course I love the changing leaves of fall and the beautiful snow of winter but you cannot beat how green it is right now. So here is a new song devoted to spring.

Spring in Colorado is so green
I love it so much it makes me scream.
The mountains, the trees, the grass, the flowers
Colors so amazing I could stare for hours.

It feels like a dream and I know it wont last
But now I see outside and I let out a gasp.
I want to not work and go out to play
Stupid job that takes up the day.

Thanks so much for Colorado spring time
And also for words that rhyme.
Season are amazing, a new experience for me
I grew up in Texas you see!