I need a break. Luckily my emotional timing is perfect because in less than a week I will get one. On Thursday next week I head to Abilene for a 6 day (2 driving, 4 in Abilene) trip and I am so excited.

First I am excited because I really need a break from work. Things have been changing and I do not like them. They probably would not be a big deal except it is just all piling up at once. Also I am tired of waking up stinkin' early, tired of smelling like coffee and tired of needing caffeine. I love my job but I need a little refresh time.

Second I am excited because I get to see my teammates, meet new teammates and visit with old friends. I have not been to Abilene since I graduated over a year ago. It might be a little weird to go back there but it will be fun to see how things have changed and eat some yummy Texas food. I will be so glad to actually speak with my friends in person and not over the phone or computer anymore. I am looking forward to lots of laughing, deep talking and maybe a little planning. I cannot wait to meet the new possible teammates and new possible roommate and stay with her.

Abilene here I come!!!!

PS- GO ROCKIES!!