WHY DO GIRLS THINK IT IS OK TO WEAR TRASHY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES?!?! I do not get it! Ok, maybe I do get it but I do not like it. I was working at Starbucks the other night and these two girls came in wearing a "sexy sailor" costume and a "sexy maid" costume. Even I stared! Who wears those things? How can they think it is ok? I guess that is our sex driven world. Those girls just got me all riled up and annoyed at this time of year and I really like Halloween!

Girls just drive me crazy sometimes. They wear trashy clothes to get guys attention. They get guys attention but then they do not like it and they feel like they are treated like an object!!!!! What do they expect?!?! I am not saying women should walk around in business suits because I will be the first to veto that, but there is a way to dress that is respectable that does not show all your goods!

What I don't get about Halloween is that girls just think it is an excuse to wear whatever they want and it is ok because they are in costume. That is not true! I do love Halloween because adults can wear costumes and it is fun but not hooker costumes. Seriously these Starbucks girl's butts were handing out. That is not ok! But I guess it got people to stare at them.

I had someone tell me once that God made girls and guys different but we are compatible in the way we are attracted to each other. Girls like guys to take care of them and make them feel beautiful. Guys like to feel needed and appreciated. This works all fine and dandy until we take advantage of each other. Girls dress trashy because they know guys like it and the girls are given confidence because of their looks. Guys make girls feel beautiful to get what they want from them and then when they are done move on. That is not how God wanted it to be. Girls and guys have power over each other and I even struggle with that sometimes but it is not ok.

All of this to say that if girls would dress modestly they would get the healthy attention they deserve from a guy who they need. Sometimes it may take a little longer to get this but then it is worth it. And after you are married if you want to buy costumes to role play then I say go for it! Sounds fun to me!! I'm thinkin'...Indiana Jones!!!