This seems like the way to do blogs lately with so much going on that I don't want to write it all. So these are the summaries of my life lately.

*I traveled 12 hrs. to Abilene for a nice long visit with my Chile team. It was amazing! I miss them so much.

*While in Abilene I met a new teammate and future roomie, Lauren Sutton. Love her!

*Long time coming, I also met Jeremy Tatum. Love him too and he better join our team!

*I was accepted to ACU Graduate School of Theology and received 75% scholarship. I guess studying for the GRE paid off.

*Denver is buzzing with Rocktober (Rockies in the World Series) and it might snow on Sunday!

*My grandpa is slowly getting better and is home now. If he would only eat!

*I am dragging my feet but getting into "God books." My latest is Everything Must Change by Brian McLaren who I also heard speak.

*I am turning slightly "green" and just purchased my first reusable grocery bags. No more plastic bags, yea!

*I am giving mountain biking a try. It is scary and hard but sometimes fun.

*I have two months and counting until I leave Colorado. Some days I cannot wait and other days I am sad.

*My study abroad friend Jenee is coming into town for a week. Super fun times ahead!

*The Office is so funny!

That's all for now folks! : )