Its a long story that I have gotten good at giving the short version of, but I moved. I moved from one house in Golden to another that is only about 3 blocks down the street. Luckily I do not have too much stuff here so the move was not hard. I am settled in and feeling good here. I seriously is awesome looking because the owner is an architect and he re-did the whole house.

After being in the house about 4 nights my roommate left for about 10 days to take her boyfriend to London. So now this nice house is starting to creep me out. I was ok the first few nights because I was out late and crashed when I got home. But I think I have been watching too much "24" because my imagination is just going wild in the silence. I like to have silence sometimes so I don't feel like I always have to have TV or music but silence is kinda scary right now, not golden. There are also these huge windows in the front of the house that allow me to look outside into the dark a lot...and I always see something!

I hope I never have to live alone. I mean I guess if I am 40 and not married I might look into it but even then I think I will still get scared. I am pretty sure nothing will happen and I know my neighbors but you never know! Terrorists could be after me and break in and kidnap me for ransom!!!! (that's "24" talking) I just hope I sleep good tonight. I am drinking my hot tea now, watching the Rockies score on the computer and listening to soft music. I am tired from my 4:30am shift this morning so all of that combined should knock me out. I hope.