These are some of the things on my mind:

I hope that when I am old that I will still be young at heart and outgoing and accepting of ways that are different than mine. I know old people have trouble adjusting to the times but I was with some this week that were awesome and adjusting quite well. I hope I can be like that.

Working in different jobs gives you new appreciations. I vow to never come into any store after it is closed and demand service. I vow to try and always give my server the benefit of the doubt knowing that most mistakes are not theirs or they might actually be having a bad day. I vow to be friendly and thankful. And last, I vow to not look over my server's shoulder to make sure they are doing everything right.

I want a pet.

I think that if California was not so populated and expensive that I could live there. The weather is warm and amazing and there is still so much you can do outside. I know there are fires there now but those happen everywhere.

I cannot figure out what I want to be for Halloween. I do not really have to have a costume but I love dressing up! I need something that can be made out of what I have in my house. I was a cat last year and could do that again but I hate to be a re-costumer. Any good ideas?

Poor Rockies. I hope they win tomorrow!

I need to tell my boss that I am leaving in December. For some reason this is so hard for me. The last job I quit I cried. This is nothing like my last job. Starbucks employees come and go all the time. I just need to get some courage and tell her. If I don't someone else might let it slip!

Somewhere around 47 days until I move. Hooray! Anyone in Colorado need a bed, dresser or exercise bike?

I need to work on my joke telling skills. I have been asked multiple times recently for a joke and I do not know any or cannot remember them. Plus I am fumbly with my words so they always come out wrong. Any good jokes out there?

No wonder I have trouble sleeping. I wish I could just turn my mind off at night and sleep peacefully. I am off to give it a shot!