Grad school has started off pretty good. I have been to two of my three classes and I think they will be challenging but in a good way. I have met some nice people, reconnected with old friends and though overwhelmed, I am doing ok. I did have a nice little embarrassing moment the other day that I would like to share.

I was trying to be early to my Philosophy of Religion class (yes it is as hard or harder than it sounds) so I got there about 8 minuets early. I knew one of my friends would be in the class so when I got to the room I looked inside, saw her and others sitting down and so I walked in. As soon as I got in the door I realized the teacher was in the middle of lecturing so I quickly sat down. I was pretty worried, wondering if my class had started earlier than I thought.

Then I noticed that everyone, including the teacher were looking at me and giggling quietly. The professor proceeded to inform me that I was in the wrong class and that I was the second person to have done that in the past few minuets. He told me to stay because he was almost done. He also took the time to comment that my face was as pink as my hot pink poofy vest. Thanks a lot sir.

So I waited till the Greek class was over, apologized to the professor and laughed at myself. But man was I embarrassed. I don't get embarrassed really easily, but I am not feeling confident about everything right now. I am trying to make a good impression so no one thinks I shouldn't be here. Oh well! Just gotta laugh it off!