Being back in school is great. I love my schedule, love meeting new people, love learning and love being challenged. I feel like I am doing something useful and contributing to my future mission work. The down side of being back in school is studying. Grad school has a lot of studying. Reading, writing, researching, commenting, presenting, spiritual disciplining, and note taking. So I am on a hunt for the perfect studying spot.

In undergrad I had to study but not that much. I usually either studied at home or if I was serious I went to the library. So being back now I am hunting to figure out a good place for me to study. I know sometimes I will have to use the library because I need the resources and it is super close to my house, but I am wondering if a coffee shop might work for other times.

There are a ton of coffee shops in Abilene. The ones I have been to so far are Peets, Monks, Tuscanys and I am currently at Java City. Coffee shops offer a much more relaxed atmosphere than the library but it is easy for me to get distracted by the people, music and goings on. But they also get me out of the house where it is also easy to get distracted. What to do! I guess I will just keep searching around until I find my niche.

On another topic, this weekend is PreMAC which means the beginning of missions training. Hooray! I am so excited! We are going to a retreat place and spending half of Friday and all day Saturday together and with a few others. The Lukkasons are driving in from Oklahoma and our entire team will be together, fully formed for the first time. I am more excited about that then what we will actually be doing. Probably because I don't know what we will be doing. Ha! I seriously never know what is going on. I just go and do what I am told and love it. I will give an update on the weekend when we get back.

Just decided I probably wont come back to Java City. They do not have bottomless coffee and I think they overcharged me. I am too much of a pushover to say anything.