That is the daily question. Do I continue to let my hair grow out or do I cut it off? Huge deal! : ) But really, I probably have not had my hair this long since jr. high and every day I wonder if I should snip snip.

I have a lot of hair and the longer it gets the more and more I have and some days it just drives me crazy. I usually just end up putting it in a pony tail anyways. So whats the point?!?! But then some days I wear it down and it just looks so pretty and curly and I get lots of compliments and so another day goes by where I do not chop it.

On one hand, there is a lot you can do with long hair (although I don't know how). You get to save money from no hair cuts and long hair is the style. But on the other hand it just gets in the way, makes my face look super long and some days it just looks blah. So what do I do? Please help my desperate situation!!! Look at my sopapilla pic and the pic below. Which one?