Man it has been a while since I have blogged. Hope I still have a few readers left! I am sitting on my couch watching the BCS Championship Bowl and LSU is winning. Which couch you may ask? Colorado? Houston? Nope! Abilene!! I am back in good ole' A-town and am pretty settled in. All my stuff is in my room and I started grad school today. Can you believe I am a grad student? I cant!!!

My first day was a little overwhelming but I think that was how everyone felt so that made it better. This week is a short course of Intro to Grad Studies and then next week begins regular weekly classes. I am nervous but excited and looking forward to those. I think my biggest fear is writing research papers. Do you know how long it has been since I have written a research paper? At least since high school. That is a long time and I know that paper will not compare to anything I will write here. When I write it comes out like my conversations and those do not exactly sound intelligent or grammatically correct. I will have to work on that!

But what else am I working on besides this blog while I sit on my couch? My Missionary Biographical Information Form which is an 18 page, 3 essay, 1 personality test application our mission team has to fill out before beginning training. I have been working on it for a while and it was actually due yesterday but I am getting close. I need one more reference and one more essay and it will be done. My goal is to turn it in on Wednesday.

We begin training this month and I am super excited about that. I really don't know much about training or what we will do or what it will look like but I am excited to do anything besides talk about missions. This is the first step in the process. Also exciting news is that a new couple has decided to join our team. Welcome Chad and Sarah!!! I should call you! That brings our team total to 7 people. Hooray! I think that is a great number.

Well I am going to finish the game and get ready for bed. All day classes entail a lot of sitting and I do not think I have sat that still, quiet and concentrated since undergrad so it took a lot out of me. Whew!