I know the saying is "don't cry over spilled milk" or something like that, but today I cried over just plain milk. I admit I am a girl and sometimes I am just extra emotional for no real reason. Sometimes it is depressing and sometimes it is just funny. Today was a funny one.

I went to the grocery store which I hate doing but I love eating so the food has to come from somewhere. As mentioned in a earlier post I always have a battle inside myself as to whether I should buy organic or not and I had that battle today. I got regular fruit and then I came to the milk. I just stood in front of all the milks for a while and I started to cry because I could not decide what to do.

Do I spend $7 on super yummy, organic milk? Do I spend $5 on just fine milk that says it does not have hormones and stuff in it? Or do I spend $3.50 on just regular milk that may one day give me cancer? (I don't know if it does this but I would not be surprised) I just do not know what to do. I want the organic but I am also VERY aware that gas prices are going up and I am driving more because of my YMCA membership and some good friends moving across town. So I cried and then I got the cheap milk. So silly! I laughed at myself on the way home.

Life is hard being a rich American with so many decisions that it makes me cry huh?