Every blogger gets the urge to change their layout every once in a while and I got mine today. I saw someones with a really great picture and I wanted one too. I looked around for a good baking picture since by blog is named Dee's Bakery but I didn't find one I liked. So I found this awesome picture of some mountains in Chile instead! These mountains are called Torres del Paine and they are surrounded by a national park in Patagonia. I wanna go!! Really has nothing to do with anything I just love the picture. So after changing the picture I had to change the colors so they looked ok with it but were not too dull since I like bright. Pink and green and other bright colors did not look great with mountains so I went with red. I am pretty happy with it. We will see how long this one lasts. Thanks for reading!