These are some snippets from funny news stories I have read lately. I am not a news watcher but I do like to stay up on big US events and especially International news. These are of no big importance, they just made me laugh and the news can always use some laughter.

1. Uganda Seeking to Ban Miniskirts- The dude wanting this to happen says that it is like women are walking around naked. And what happens when you are driving and see a "naked" person, car accidents of course! Can you imagine trying to pass this here in the US?

2. Beer Belly/Wine Bra- Not sure why these are all about clothing but this one is crazy! They are making beer bellies that a man can wear on his belly and it holds beer and has a long straw like a camelbak. And for the woman? A wine bra! I wonder if they make Dr. Pepper bras...

3. 86 Wives- Ok so maybe this is not something to joke about but 86 wives? Seriously? A Muslim man was arrested in Nigeria for having 86 wives...the limit is 4. Ha! I know it must be a cultural and power thing, but what man would want more than one wife? Women are crazy! The limit is 4, that's funny. And does he really need to be punished? 86 wives seems like enough punishment to me. I sure wouldn't want 86 husbands.

4. Longest Legs vs. Smallest Man- This is great! I guess the Guinness Book of World Records just came out with a new book and to promote it they got this odd couple together. The woman's legs are 4'4" long and the man is 2'5" tall. She makes me feel not so tall.

There is some strange stuff out there!!! :)