I watched an amazing movie this past weekend. I had heard of it from some friends so when I saw it at the store I had to get it. The movie is called Bella and you can see the trailer for it above.

It is hard to describe why I loved it so much. It really moved me and I am so glad I watched it alone because it made me cry a lot. It was beautifully filmed and much of it was spoken in a beautiful language. The characters were very flawed and normal and the movie made you love them and feel their pain. There is nothing flashy or thrilling about it, just very honest and beautiful. Like I said, hard to describe. But I would recommend it to anyone.

On another note, school has started again and I am getting back into the swing of things. I really like my classes and I am excited about them. I hope to learn and push myself a lot this semester. I am also enjoying meeting new people and reuniting with old ones. Our team is also having our first meeting since about April tonight and I cant wait. We had a great summer of hanging out but I am ready to do something. Hopefully we can set the date for our survey trip tonight!!

Thats all for now!!! :)