I bought my plane ticket to Chile AGAIN today. That is right, again. I bought it a few weeks ago, canceled it, got refunded, did some more research and bought it again. It is a long, complicated and boring story but the end of it is that I now have a plane ticket to Chile. Ahhh! This has been so long coming. I feel so many varied emotions it is amazing I am able to think straight.

I am thankful the ticket is bought, that I have the funds to buy it, that our team received good advice on buying tickets, and that I now have one less thing to worry about getting done. No matter how prepared or unprepared I am, I will be flying to Chile on January 13th. Can you believe it? I almost cannot.

Pray for me. Pray for my team. Pray for everything we need to accomplish between now and January. Pray for us as we say goodbye to those we deeply deeply love. Pray for Chile.