I got hacked!

I feel a little violated.

My old yahoo address sent out some strange link to everyone in my contact list. It was really strange and I see no evidence in my account of anything happening but it must have because I promise I did not send that out myself. I promise!

I have been working to fix the problem. It would make sense to just delete the old account and I would except that I am using that email to play in two yahoo fantasy football leagues and I might not be able to get back in. Wouldn't that be a sad day! After the season is over though that account is gone!

So, I did as much as I could. I deleted all of my contacts and all old emails saved there. I changed my name and my extra email address. I changed my password multiple times, so many times actually that when I tried to sign in this morning I forgot what it was. Maybe if I can't remember it then the hacker won't be able to either. :)

Hopefully the email world is safe from strange emails from this chica for a while. I apologize for anyone that received something strange from me.