I could use Harry Potter this morning. I really need someone to magic all my things into suitcases and into my car with the swish of a wrist. I don't wanna pack!!!!!!!!!!!


I purposefully did not pack this weekend, leaving it all until today but now I'm not feeling it. I will get over that soon because I am leaving tomorrow morning whether I am packed or not and I would rather be packed. I just needed to whine a little to the blogging world. I usually do not mind packing for a trip but packing all my things is a totally different story.

I also don't wanna pack because I am sad to leave. I have had a wonderful weekend with my wonderful friends here and it was hard to say goodbye. I enjoyed my favorite place in the city, ate yummy food, laughed, worshiped in Spanish and in English, ate more yummy food, and I feel so blessed and supported. Thanks to all of you for making my time in DC amazing. It is amazing how attached I can become to a place and to people in just three short months. I think my mission here is accomplished. :)

Adios DC

What I do have to look forward to now is seeing my family. I have not seen any of them since August and I am excited to visit St. Louis where my brother and s-law live. We are going to have a wonderful time relaxing and eating. That's what T-day is all about right?

Hello St. L

So what do I need to do in order to see them soon? Pack.

Ugh. Here I go....