I'm packed. My car is fueled up as am I with coffee. I'm ready to join the other million people on the road today. Grrrr, I have my game face on. Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

My plan is, since I have never driven on any of the roads or through any of the cities I am about to, I am just going to enjoy the trip, traffic, rain and all. I get to drive through Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Missouri. Wow! Us Texans are not used to being able to cross that many states in under 24 hours. This should be an experience.

According to the Weather Channel I will only be driving on one of 10 Most Congested Roads and that is right here in DC and I drive on it many times a week. This will be breeze! :)

Pray for my safety and give me a call. I am sure I can only handle so many hours of audio books at once.

Farewell lovely Virginia. I will miss you!