I have been reminded lately as to how much goes on in our world that I am totally unaware of. I have been studying Chilean history and some of it is pretty awful and even their history does not compare to how tough all of Latin American history has been. I never knew!

Now granted I was like 6 when things in Chile took a turn for the better so I do not feel that I should be held responsible for not paying attention back then, but what goes on today that I have no idea about. I try to pay attention to world news but our world is just so big that I have no idea how to keep up with it all but I want to be aware and informed.

In addition, sometimes I do not want to know everything. Most historic things that go on in the world are pretty horrible. I think it is good to be aware and to not be naive about what a loving, peaceful world we do not live in but I also know myself and know my past and know that I can easily let all the awful things going on weigh heavy on my heart. I can become obsessive about knowing the details and then have to take a step back. I can get down about how bad our world is and miss the beautiful things that are still occurring.

So I decided to look up some Happy News for you today. There are lots of positive stories on this site and I just picked one that made me smile. Check it out!

Free Food If You Wash Dishes