This will probably be my last post until after our Chile trip...and maybe for a while after that because it is always so hard to write a short blog about such an amazing trip. I doubt I will blog while I am there but you never know!

Tonight we are driving to FW and then we fly out tomorrow (Friday) and arrive Saturday morning!!!!!!!! I am super excited. I have been a little nervous and anxious about things but now my excitement has overcome those feelings (especially since I got one of my summer classes done early) and I cannot wait to get there!

I am all packed and hope that I have got everything I need. Most importantly I have my passport and camera. Everything else is replaceable!

Please keep us in your prayers while we are gone. Pray for safety, relationships, patience, selflessness, guidance from God, the people we will be visiting with, decisions that will be made, and a deeper faith in God. Gracias!

Chau, besos!