We made it back safe and sound from our survey trip to Chile last night. It was an amazing trip and I do not even know where to begin. I think I will take baby steps in sharing the story but I will say that we met some wonderful Chilean people and saw a great need in Concepcion for people to know Christ.

Picture of the city

We are excited at what the future holds for our team and for living in Concepcion. We feel so blessed by all the support we received from locals and the Providencia team in Santiago. We have a lot of things to think through and to make decisions about, but there is no doubt that God is already working in Conce and that he is guiding this process.

Me on the Universidad de Concepcion campus

Please keep us in our prayers and stay tuned for stories and pictures from the trip.

Look! It's my car in Chile!

They eat lots of avocados