Tuesdays are team days. We did not plan on stacking one day with more team stuff than others but it just worked out that way. We start at 6:45AM with breakfast worship time together, do various things throughout the day together including various discussion topics, lunch with Mer, Spanish lab and then meeting with our mentor at 5pm for our weekly meeting. After the mentor meeting we head over to someone's house for dinner and have started a trend of crock-pot-Tuesdays (I guess we like to name things) since crock-pot meals are easy to make and feed a lot. After dinner now we watch LOST which takes us until about 9PM. Whew! I love Tuesdays but they wear me out.

5PM Team Meeting with mentor-

I would like to try and document our time together as a team better and this week I had a little more success than last week. This morning I brought the breakfast to our worship time. I got this amazing cookbook for Christmas and have been wanting to make some recipes from it ASAP so I jumped at the opportunity to make The Pioneer Woman's Maple Scones. See the wonder that is below.

Look at that sweet, gooey goodness and be jealous

Ellen joined me for a fun evening of experimental cooking for these scones and I must brag that we did an excellent job. I was a little concerned a couple of times that they may not turn out right but they were awesome. They may not have been as beautiful as TPW's might be but they sure were tasty.

Is that beautiful or what?

Know what made them even tastier? DIPPING THEM IN COFFEE!!! Mmmmmm! If only you could have been there. :) So the day started out well with yummy food and good company and ended well with yummy food, good company and LOST. I could not have asked for a better Team Tuesday!

Hasta!