Today was another Team Tuesday filled with wonderful time with my teammates starting early and ending late. Watching LOST was especially fun tonight due to my special surprise: LOST Bingo! The idea was passed on to me by the BFF and I got to share it with my team. We had a lot of fun reading the silly squares and anticipating their occurrences. It was not the best episode for LOST Bingo but the fun will continue next week.

Aren't we cute/dorky with our bingo sheets

I still cannot resist making a snowman (or woman here)

It snowed last week here in A-town and it was a good enough snow to close things down and let us play outside (as seen from my snowwoman) but not so much that we were miserable. I really enjoyed the day and getting to put my snow gear to use.

Practicing our characters

The other fun thing I did lately was attend a Chinese New Years party with my Chinese friend Penny and other friends. I was very excited to go and have a new cultural experience and share a special holiday with a sweet friend.

This is supposed to say Happy New Year's- if you read Chinese please do not correct me if I am wrong

Other fun things at the party included Chinese music, information about CNY, the making of dumplings and AMAZING FOOD! I had some wonderful noodles, sushi and dumplings and tried oysters for the first time. They were not my fav. I enjoyed practicing my Chinese characters and learning about a culture and holiday I know so little about.

So Happy Chinese New Years to all. It is the year of the Tiger!