Snow makes everything REALLY bright! I can totally understand snow blindness now and why they have those blue stripes on the snow in the Olympics. Everything looks the same when you are in a big field of it.

I got to drive in the snow yesterday and it was super fun. I used to be so scared of it but it is a bit of a thrill now. Kate, my Subaru, was totally in her element. I think she gets bored in Texas so this was good for her. :)

I LOVE the Olympics! Every night I get to watch I find a new favorite event (except for Ice Dancing) because I love most of them and cannot decide. My tried and true favorite is women's ice skating but I am super enthralled by ski aerials and snowboard half pipe. Those are just amazing and crazy. I also love all the skiing but every time someone falls it hurts me and I am sure I can feel my ACL cringe.

LOST! Woah! That was a crazy episode and quite hard to follow I thought. WHAT is up with the Losties names being written everywhere. WHAT would the wheel have shown/done if it is was put on 108 (remember that number? I do! My money is on Desmond) I do not trust Jacob. Maybe I am wrong but I think he is just like everyone else, using others to get what HE wants. If only everyone could be trusting and giving like Hurley. I am totally creeped out by Claire and her "friend" and I am a little sad that she is bad. I still had hope.

It is almost MARCH! Ahh!

I am taking my end of my Masters degree Comps on Friday. I am only nervous when people ask if I am nervous. I am more just ready to get them done with. I do not really know what to expect but I have learned what I need to know so I am not too worried. Having said that, if you think about it you can pray for me and my writing and remembering skills from 1-5 on Friday. Thanks!

My running/falling injuries are healing up nicely. My scrapes and bruises are starting to fade, I got my tooth fixed and I am no longer sore. I have run just as much as I have been with no problems since. I am thinking I might need new running shoes though. I have had these for about a year and have put a lot of miles on them. My knees seem to be hurting more than they should so I want to try new shoes before looking into other alternatives.