I know it is still August and all my Texas readers are sweating to death right now and will think I am crazy, but I am already starting to worry about winter here in Colorado. I am just not ready yet. It still got into the 90's today but no one can deny that summer is coming to an end. The days are getting shorter and this morning as I rode my bike to work (at 4:30am) and it was a little chilly. I got goosebumps!

Luckily before winter comes fall and fall is amazing around here. Did you know leaves actually change colors? So cool! But along with fall comes the possibility of snow and as beautiful as snow is, it scares me. I hate driving in it, walking in it, tearing ACL's in it. I do love playing in it, but unless it snows like 3 feet in one night nothing gets closed and we have to go about our lives. I do thankfully have my beautiful Subaru named Kate who takes care of me, but all wheel drive or not ice is scary. Plus I am cold all the time and it stays dark so long I just want to stay inside and watch movies by the fire while drinking hot tea under 10 blankets.

I am probably making a bigger deal out of this than I should be but I am trying to find as many things as possible to make myself excited to move back to Texas. Colorado is beautiful and I LOVE it here but I am a Texas girl and I do not like cold weather. Anyways, I am going to make the most of the end of the summer and beginning of the fall and enjoy the beautiful, warm weather.