I am back in Colorado and took no time to get back into working. My trip to Texas was super fun. I spent most of the week at a place called Waltonia which is outside of Kerrville, Tx on the Guadalupe River. It is a place along the river with cabins that I have been to every year of my life except for last summer and I have such amazing memories there. I seriously remember after one summer of going to Disney World and then Waltonia, not being able to decide which was more fun.

I wont go into detail of what happened because that would be long and boring. A few events that occurred were I had another eventful airport experience, played in the river, ate amazing food, read, studied for the GRE, visited Caverns of Sonora, hydroplaned, played games (no jail for me), drew tattoos, fed goats, pigs and donkeys, played croquet and Frisbee, and hung out with my family.

After the few days at Waltonia we went back to Houston where I got to hang with my BFF. I went to church and then had a day on the lake where I threw up twice from motion sickness. Yuck I know. I also had a full day of appointments visiting my knee Dr. (everything is fine), getting fitted for a brace for if I ever ski again, and getting my teeth cleaned. No cavities! Yea! The week was perfect and now it is back to reality of working and playing in Colorado. Rough I know!