It's that time of year again. The air is getting cooler, school is starting up, and NFL football season has kicked off. Hooray! Last night was the first NFL game of the seasons and it was a great one. My friend Jess came over and we watched the Colts vs. Saints and it was so nice. We had queso and laid on the floor and cheered on the very successful Colts.

I love football season. It bring such great memories from high school and watching games with my family. I still remember the first time I watched an entire football game with my brother, dad and grandpa and my grandparents house. I was so proud I sat through the whole thing and have been hooked ever since. I think part of it is because it is something that I can be into that my brother is way into also. It has become a family thing and we get to go to Houston Texans games every year together. Even though the Texans aren't great it is just super fun to go together.

I also love football season because of Sundays. It is so relaxing to come home from church on Sunday and lay on the floor and watch games, or even just have them on in the background as I do other things. I used to do all of my weekend study times during college on Sunday afternoons watching football. Ahhhh! It is also so much fun to hang out after church with friends and watch the games together. Here in Colorado I have had to be into the Broncos because they don't show many Texans games. But I can enjoy the Broncos. It is nice to go for a team that is good.

The Colts are probably my second favorite team and have been for a while. I think Peyton Manning is a great QB and I think Dungy is an awesome coach that I respect a lot. I was so happy they won the Superbowl this past season. And let me just say, the Manning commercials are some of my favorite on TV. Here are my three favorite!