I'm done with the GRE! Hooray!!! I took it at noon today and never again will I have to study for that stupid test. All I want to do now is lay in the bed until tomorrow but sadly I cannot do that. The busy life of a barista/minister continues on!

Yesterday I woke up (at 4am to open) with a sore throat and a stuff nose. Colds seriously have the worst timing! So I got up and went to work and survived it. When I got home I took too short of a nap and finished my last bit of studying. Then last night we had our laundry night with campus ministry and it went pretty good. I ordered pizza and lots of snacks and toys to play with and more quarters than you have ever seen! Slowly the students started to come in. At first I thought only 4 or 5 would show up but as the night went on more and more came. It was different than last time but served its purpose. The students were friendly and curious why we were paying for their laundry which gave me a great opportunity to tell them about our ministry and invite them back. Who knows if they will come but the purpose of the night was to serve students and get our name out there and it was done. Thanks God!

This morning I slept in and felt a little better than the day before. I took my time getting ready, had a hardy breakfast of cheese eggs and biscuits and headed downtown to take my test. I got there 30 min. early like suggested and after filling out the form I sat around for 30 min. and waited thinking about how unprepared I was. Ahhh! Then the dreaded time came. Only for a few seconds did I get butterflies but really I was just ready to get it over with. So I started the test and 3 hours, two essays, two math sections and one verbal section later I was done! They report your scores to you immediately but this does not include the essays or what percentile your scores fall under. I would rather not report my scores but I will say that I am fine with them and I did not bomb the test. I am just glad its over!!!!! Now I can start finishing up the rest of my grad application stuff and just pray that they know I am smarter than my GRE scores! Thanks to everyone for being so encouraging and having faith in me. I appreciate it so much.

To treat myself I stopped and got some lunch/dinner and a big Dr. Pepper! I got home and have been laying around for the past 2 hours watching TV and just chilling. Now it is back to work! At least this is a little more fun than GRE studying. This weekend is our campus ministry retreat and I am teaching tomorrow (Friday) night to open. So I need to be prepared. So off I go to work on my lesson!!!!