I think I have set a record. I have lived in the same house for an entire year. This is the first time that has happened since I began college. When I started school at ACU I went from dorm, to home, to dorm, to Uruguay, to home, to apartment, to Argentina, to house, to family in Colorado (all in 4 years) and then to this amazing house and I have been here a year now. It seems really hard to believe. I got used to moving around a lot but it sure has been nice to not have to move.

Now it all has to change again. See we got a new roomie and her boyfriend is moving to London and she is going to move into his house. So instead of us finding another roommate and her having to find two roommate we are all just going to move into the boyfriend's house. It is even closer to work, is really nice, and is not on top of a hill. It wont have as good of a view but at least I wont have to drive the ice hill in the winter. I am glad to not have to find a new roommate but not too excited about moving, especially with only like 3 months to go till I move again. I like my house. Luckily I don't have that much stuff to move.

Now things are changing again I am not really sure what is going on but I hope it all works out ok. Pretty soon I need to start finding a place to live in Abilene. Not looking forward to that. Here are some pics of my lovely home.

Front View of 402!!
Back Porch and Side View of 402 !!

View from the porch!!