Friday night the little town I live in had movie night in the park and they showed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Tons of people came out and it was so cute and so much fun. I love my town!

Anyways, after watching the movie I decided that Indiana Jones is my dream man. By this I mean the seemingly perfect man that will never be true and would not be as perfect as I think he is but it is still fun to dream. I mean come on, what girl has not wanted an Indiana Jones for herself. He is manly, smart, sexy, a hero and is always on adventure. He is fighting bad guys (always the Nazis), helping the good guys and always has time to save his awesome hat!

He always has a beautiful girl by his side (which is my dream is obviously me). Sometimes she screams a lot and hates bugs and skeletons (who doesn't) but is usually quite adventurous herself. Once in a while Indy has to come to her rescue but she can fight for herself too. They go all over the world together (plotted by a red line on a map) and get in and out of lots of trouble. It can't get much better than that.

I walked home after the movie humming the Indiana Jones theme song in my head and dreaming about my Indiana Jones. Ha! This is what watching too many movies does to you! Think Indy wants to be a missionary?