I am not a huge TV watcher but I do have my favorites. Nothing will ever top Friends or Seinfeld but I have found a few good ones since then. I have been a fan of Gilmore Girls but that ended so most currently I watch Scrubs, Lost and The Office. I cannot wait until the new season of The Office comes out but sadly Lost will not begin again until January or February.

The new TV season is beginning soon so I decided I needed something to last me until Lost begins. I checked the major TV stations to see what their new shows are and nothing really caught my eye. Carpool looks like it could be funny Samantha Who might be ok but neither look great or original. So I decided maybe it was time to catch up on some older shows that I did not watch from the beginning so was always too behind to know what was going on.

I went to Blockbuster in hopes to begin renting Alias since I have heard awesome things and Jennifer Garner is like amazing. Sadly they only started with season 2, don't ask me why, so I looked around some more. That is when I decided to start on the journey with Jack Bauer and 24. I know I am way behind the times and it has been going for like 6 years or something but I have started it and am hooked. I am half way through the first season and I cannot wait to get the next disk so I can see what happens to Bauer and his family. I always laughed when people said they would vote for Jack Bauer for prez or that he was their hero but now I know why. If ever I am in danger I know who to call!