I need to say that I have a lot running through my head from my few weeks of grad school and I am sure I could "flesh them out" (I HATE that phrase. NASTY!) on my blog for all to read but does anyone really want to read that? Honestly, when I get to someone’s blog that is all theological and junk and don't read it. Boring!!! I want to hear stories from your life or funny poems or yummy recipes. So, I will attempt to keep blogging and theology separate. If you are interested in what I am learning please ask though. It is not a secret!

So, Happy Valentines Day!! The day of love! The most romantic day of the year! Red white and pink are everywhere! And once again, just as my entire life has gone, I am sin un Valentine (without a Valentine in EspaƱol). I could be down and wear black and put on my facebook how much I hate this socially constructed (philosophy term, hope I am using it right) holiday to make us spend money, but I will not do that.

I really don’t know anything about the history of this day and my mentor group leader said it is all a myth anyways, but a day for love in nice. Kinda Jesus like. I mean obviously we do not need a day to show others love, we should do that every day, but we should also remember Jesus everyday and I still love Christmas and Easter. So I embrace Valentines! Last night I gladly helped a friend pick out flowers for the girl he is dating. I gave flowers to my roommates. I even made a few cards. They are ugly and look like a 5 year old made them, but they serve their purpose. To show love to those close to me! YEA! I also received a sweet package from my mom and am expecting one from the BFF any day now. How fun is that!

For those out there who hate Valentines, I think that is fine. I had my time of wearing black also. But for the rest of us, just show those you love how much you love them. I mean our economy needs money put back into it I hear, so you can even be politically active. Ha! So jump on board the love boat and have fun! (so corny I know)

Plus today is a Thursday and that means LOST. What more can you ask for?