This weekend was the weekend of the BFF! Meaning? My best friend Lauren drove in from Fort Worth to hang out with me. I am soooooooooo lucky! And we had soooooooooo much fun. The weekend began Thursday night with LOST/Poker Night with some of my new GST (Grad school of Theology- the program I am in) friends. We had not watched LOST together in FOREVER so that was awesome and the episode was awesome. Then we enjoyed the company of some of my new friends and I was just so blessed by that time. I have no idea if any of them read this blog but they don't even know how wonderful it felt to be included in their hang out times. I have been feeling lonely and out of place but that evening helped a lot and I cannot wait to get to know them even better. So thanks to them! Lauren also loved it because she is a youth minister and rarely gets to hang out with people her age.

Friday we slept in, hung around the house watching 24 and Friends, did some ACU errands and then went to the matine showing of Vantage Point. The movie was great for many reasons. It was exciting, Matthew Fox, it was fast paced, Matthew Fox, it was unusually made and....oh yea Matthew Fox was in it. Ha! I am not sure the rest of the audience enjoyed the unusualness but we did! Then we had an exciting trip to the grocery store and back home to jump on the trampoline and watch some more Friends.

Saturday we slept in again, hung around the house again, made a Sonic run and took fun pictures outside because it was a B-E-A-utiful day! We made some yummy dinner for my mission team meeting and she got to meet about half the team. Then she left to go home and we got to have a fun little meeting to discuss our next survey trip (CANT WAIT!!!) and other smaller issues. It was a super weekend that we both really needed! Check out some silly pictures below.



Here we are sporting our AWESOME new ACU sweat pants!

Above: BFF Lauren super gymnist!

Below: Silly Dee trying to fly!