It's that time of year again!! REI Dividend time!! For those of you who do not know about the great store that is REI it is an amazing outdoor store that has just about anything outdoorsy you could ever want. And when you become a member, each spring you get back 10% of everything you buy. This is the REI dividend. So I got an email about it on Tuesday and I have already spent mine! I'm not super materialistic I promise! I just love spending free money!

So what did I buy with my money? A new vest! An REI vest! I love vests. They are my new thing. For anyone who sees me regularly you probably see me wear my pink poofy vest very often. I have a couple of other vests but thought it was time to invest in a black one. You know, so it can go with everything. I really don't know if vests are cute or in style (probably not if I am into them) but they are super practical. They keep your core body warm w/o covering up all of the rest of your clothing. Plus once it gets warmer you don't get as hot as you would if you were wearing a full out jacket. Can't get much better than a vest!

I bought the vest online and am having it shipped to the REI in Denver. Why Denver? Because shipping to a store is free AND I will be there in a couple of weeks for my spring break. I am sooo excited to go back and visit and see the beautiful state and amazing people I left...and pick up my new vest. Yea! I think I feel a song coming on....