After a long, boring, stuck inside while it is beautiful outside, day of studying I was given my reward. Ellen and I have been wanting to see this movie since we heard about it. The movie took FOREVER to come out and then the weekend it did, we called all 4 movie stores in Abilene and none of them had it. So today we were determined. I checked one store and they were out. So I called another and they had one left and said they would hold it for me. Victory was mine!!!

Tonight Ellen and I had a wonderful evening with a delicious cob salad, garlic bread, and No Reservations! I know you are thinking, "what is the big deal?" I really am not sure. I think it was just one of those things that I got into my head that I really wanted to see and I would not stop until I did. But it was worth the wait. It was so sweet and funny and sad and, yes that's right, clean! No sex, no cussing, no violence. Just a good ole' nice movie and we loved it!

To anyone who is looking for a good movie to watch I would totally recommend it. Maybe not for guys so much but you never know! On another note I LOVE Audrey Hepburn! Love her! Another friend of mine and I love watching old movies. We have watching anything from Citizen Kane to The Godfather to Lawrence of Arabia to our all time favorite, Roman Holiday. Roman Holiday stars Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck (best voice ever by the way). Ever since watching it we always try to find an Audrey movie. Our latest was Funny Face which is a musical and it has wonderful dancing and is just so funny. Actually Gap used a scene from it for one of their ads. Sadly Audrey movies are not in high demand in Abilene so we are always on the hunt! Others of her I have seen are Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady, and Charade.