How can a girl be tired of clothes? Don't all girls love clothes? Nope! The BFF might write a blog like this because strangely we were both thinking the same thing but I am going to do it first! I have had these thoughts for a while but now they are surfacing again.

I remember talking with my old roommate about how it gets really old having to pick out new clothes for each day wondering if they will look good together and if they will fit the weather outside and whether I have worn the outfit recently or not. Blah blah blah. We decided that each person should only have a weeks worth of winter clothes and a weeks worth of summer clothes and they just rotate and never change. That way you never have to shop (unless things wear out) and you don't have to think about it. Seriously!

The past 3 days I have pretty much spent in my house studying or just hanging out with me. And since it has just been me I have pretty much worn the same thing, with the excepting of running and church this morning. I have showered and cleaned up, but I have been in sweat pants and a long sleeved t-shirt. I have not gotten them dirty and I have not been dirty so I see nothing gross about it. Why cant I do that everyday? I think people would start to notice. I know I would notice if someone wore the same thing everyday. But why does it matter!

When I think about this I think about futuristic movies like The Island where they wear those space-looking clothing that are skin tight and silver or like they wear in Star Trek. And while I do not want everyone, me included, to walk around wearing spandex clothing, it sure would be nice to just open my closet everyday and pick out clean clothing that looks like all the rest of my clothing.

Like Ernest!!! Did anyone ever watch the Ernest movies? Oh man! I should be embarrassed. My mom and I actually watched one when I was home for knee surgery. You can see a clip here of a super funny scene...but you probably wont think its funny if you have no idea what I am talking about. You might not think its funny even if you do! But anyways, I have an image in my mind of him going through his closet and all of the clothes hanging are the same grey t-shirt with the ugly denim vest over it. That's what I want to be! Well maybe not that outfit and maybe not the space outfit, but I want a designated outfit.

So! Who wants to start a trend with me? Wearing the same outfit everyday anyone? Ha! Probably wont happen and I would probably get tired of the same thing, but a girl can dream right? : )