What a wonderful weekend this has been! It is homecoming here at ACU which I did not participate in at all but it brought lots of good friends into town for me to see.

First, my Colorado BFF Jeremy and his girlfriend came into town. It was his 5 year reunion and lots of his friends were coming into town so he flew down. The stopped by Friday afternoon to say hey, then I had lunch with them on Sat. and went to a BBQ Sat. night. It was great to see him and catch up and meet Tami. He made me miss Colorado and all the fun I had with him there. Hopefully I can make my way up there in the near future.

Second, one of the girls from the youth group in CO was in town so her and another girl from that youth group who is here at ACU came over last night. We sat around and chatted and ate ice cream for like 3 hours and it was so great to see them. I got caught up on all that was happening in CO and in their lives. They are such amazing girls and it was so fun to share and laugh and tell stories. We went through everyone in the youth group we could think of and they told me what was going on with them. So great! Another reminder of my missing Colorado.

Third, my best friend Ashley and her husband came into town to spend time with his family. They are Harding Alum so it was funny that they came to Abilene for ACU homecoming but it was just a good time. So we had breakfast this morning and then I got to go see their 2 beautiful dogs. Another wonderful time of talking and eating and catching up. It was not long enough but hopefully I will get to see them again soon at Christmas. Jan I know you read this so lets to X-Mas Eve all together this year!!! :)

Now it is back to reality. Knowing I had a busy, non-study filled weekend I read ahead in one class but I still have plenty of reading to do the rest of today and I have to fit it in while watching the Texans hopefully win....or not because I just looked and they are not on TV here. Stupid Cowboys!