Thoughts that occurred to me today:

It is my two year college reunion. Not that they have a reunion for that, but if they did...

I would rather go to a Halbert Institute for Missions reunion than an ACU one. I'm such a missions dork.

The cool weather and my Patagonia fleece make me miss Colorado.

I have a lot to read this weekend.

Islam fascinates me!

Will the Texans ever earn my trust again?

I am not a good story teller.

I really enjoy the little joys of nature and I wonder if other people see what I see because they are missing out if they don't.

I cannot wait to carve a pumpkin!

I hope I can find someone creative with computers to design my mission update letters...for free.

Why do radio stations play clips of people saying how awesome the station is...it especially seems strange for the Christian ones.

I like my contacts.