Most days I love where I live. I love my roomies, I love our house and I love my room. Not this week. Everyday this week there has been a roach sighting somewhere in the house. They seem to have infiltrated every room. I thought my room might have been safe but I was wrong.

I was planning on sleeping till about 9am this morning. I woke up around 8am needing to go potty. I did, came back, looked above my bed and saw a brown blob on the wall (did not have my glasses on). I grabbed my glasses and my fears were confirmed. A roach! In my room! Watching me sleep!!!!!!! I felt a little sick.

Its position could not be worse. Right above my bed so that if I could ever get the courage to hit it, it would fall onto my resting place and taint it forever. So I quickly pulled the covers up over the bed so it could not get inside. It also is at the top of the wall near the ceiling. I do not think roaches could be very smart but they must know that that position is difficult to hit them. One missed moved and you hit the ceiling and not them and they go flying across the room or onto me or my bed. Bad move.

So what am I doing now? I'm sitting at my desk watching it. Making sure it does not go anywhere and trying to decide what to do since he has not moved in 20 min. What do I do?!?! I have such an irrational fear of these stupid things. I tell myself they will not hurt me but the thought of one touching me or my bed makes me feel a little sick. I cant take this much longer.

We all seriously are starting to live in a slight fear of a roach around every corner, in every drawer. Our landlord said to bug bomb them. That sounds real healthy huh? I guess I should try to do something. Maybe I can cover myself and my bed and then go after him....maybe....