Tuesday night I had some of the teen girls from my church over for a sleepover. We always have a lot of fun when we do this whether we are eating M&M's and talking or going on an adventure.

The first sleepover we had we took an adventure up Lookout Mountain which is in Golden. On the side of the mountain there is a huge white "M" that is lit up at night which is for the Colorado School of Mines. So we drove up the mountain and then a few of us (the brave) hiked to the "M". We also had a scary moment with a van man but that is another story. So now going up Lookout is a tradition of our frequent sleepovers.

This time we first had another slightly wrong, but super fun adventure. Ever been stalking? I know it sounds awful but we were just having fun and actually contributing to the community. I did this once in college with my friends and it was so funny so I did it with these girls too and they had done it before. All you do is pile in a car and pick an innocent victim and follow them wherever they go. Sometimes they have no clue what is going on but others pick up on that they are being followed and are probably freaking out. I am glad to say that two of our young, female victims pulled into a drive way that was probably not theirs and waited until we left. Exactly what you are supposed to do! So good job to them. It was all in innocent fun and the girls had a blast figuring out who to follow and how far to follow them.

After this adventure we met up with some other girls and drove into the mountains a bit to look at the stars by the creek. This is where I found out my girls are not as adventurous as they think. We got to the spot and had to hike down a bit to the river but all but one of them were too scared to go. I mean I had my head lamp I don't know what was so scary. But one girl and I went down and it was BEAUTIFUL. It is my new favorite place. The creek smelled so good and the clouds cleared so we could see the stars and we just sat and chatted while the other girls stayed at the car and made sure no animals ate us. They are so funny.

After the creek we drove up Lookout to end our adventure. Along the way you must honk at cars sitting on the side of the road to disrupt their romantic evening. You see, another name for this mountain is "Make out Mountain" because people love to park (I thought they only did that in the old days but it is still alive today) and enjoy the beautiful view and make out. We just honk to disturb them and make sure they do not go "too far." : ) It is so funny! We made it to the top, saw a few animals, freaked the girls out with the van man story and drove back down, making our regular stop to view the gorgeous city of Denver at night.

By the time we got back to the house it was late and we were pretty tired. So we ate a bit more junk food, got the beds ready, turned on a movie and went to sleep. The great thing about having a sleepover at my house is I get to sleep in my own bed. Yea! So we slept in the next morning and concluded our adventure sleepover tired, yet having had a great time. I love my girls!!!!