Neologisms are now a part of my banal vocabulary since I am studying for the extremely arduous GRE. I take a small part of each day to assuage my onerous task of trying to get into grad school because it is not something that can be cursory. The math section is tortuous and it is enervating me. This is exigent that I take my nascent, egregious vocabulary and become eloquent in my speech and writing. I believe the GRE is a sordid test and I wish I had a prescience because I am slowly becoming abject. I have a lot of ennui when I study from being static and not audacious. It makes me want to abscond from sight. On the writing section I need to appear erudite instead of prattling on and on. I hope to stupefy the admissions people with my score and I will sing a paean after September 13th when it is all over.

Did you understand any of that? ME NEITHER! I was using my flash cards. Now it is off to read Harry Potter. I am so sure that will improve my vocab.