I finished Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows last night. All 759 pages in less than 48 hours. I know it sounds crazy but I know there are people who read it faster than me and I took this one slower than the last book. I wanted to really enjoy it and actually remember it, plus I was afraid someone might ruin it for me if I did not hurry up.

I obviously will not give anything away but I really liked it a lot! It made me laugh and cry and scream a little in shock. It is always weird reading a new Harry Potter book after reading the other ones many times. It is strange to have a new story and new words about him that I have never heard before. It was super fun to have some of the things I thought might happen come true and it was even better to have lots of surprises. I love trying to figure out things like this but am much happier when I am wrong because if I can figure it out then it was not planned out well enough.

So now the books are over and there will be no more of Harry Potter which is strange. I have been reading these books since the first movie came out and that was like six years ago. They are an awesome story and I have enjoyed joining in on the hype that comes along with them. It will probably read this book again soon but I need to let it sink in a little bit more.